Services for Business
Johnson's can provide a full range of legal services for business:
- Setting up or changing your business structure
- Checking/drafting commercial leases
- Checking/drafting Commercial agreements
- Developing and drafting policy documents
- Complying with regulations
- Data Protection
- Freedom of Information
- Health and safety regulations
- Employment Law
- Employing migrant workers and sending your people overseas
- Environment and energy
- Dispute resolution
- Intellectual Property
- Defamation and Public Image Management.
Johnson's can work with you to set up, run, develop, evolve, merge, sell or close your business.
Whatever your business needs, we will be happy to talk them over with you. You won't be charged for the "triage" service, providing initial assessment and identification of issues, then getting information from you, considering and advising will usually be done for an agreed fixed fee.
We can provide "one-off" pieces of bespoke service, advising and assisting with a particular issue. We can provide some fixed fee services, some services at competitive hourly rates and negotiate longer term retainer arrangements so that we can work together, in partnership to manage your legal needs.